Friday, May 2, 2008

oh, my back!

i'll only write a few words, just to update you. on tuesday some over-enthusiastic jumping first thing in the morning before stretching, produced a strained back, which has had me in pain and not able to do much this week. forget walking long distances. forget having a booth with my jewelry at 1st thursday last night. (bitter disappointment there) and forget sitting and typing for long.

i'm resting, using ice packs round the clock and yesterday saw a new chiropractor. so i will mend, i am mending. but it is slow. hopefully you will see me back here in just a few days, will all sorts of inspiring stories.

sometimes i just cannot understand why my body won't play nice with me!

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Yikes, Tay. How are you feeling now?

PS 1.5 hour session with my kickboxing coach yesterday. Another one scheduled for Sunday. Thank you:)

PPS Chris and I are on the radio today in the US. Yikes!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Hi Tay,
Just checking in on you. How is the back? Made it through my boxing lesson today. But now I am ravenous all the time!